Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Search is Over!


So I have been on the lookout for Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud nail polish since last fall. We are talking a 6 month search! I was constantly checking Rite Aid since that is where most people across the country were finding it at the time. Last November a display finally showed up in the 2 Rite Aids I was checking, but turns out I was too late. Both stores were sold out.

Fast forward to this evening. I was stopping by Walgreens to pick up some lotion for my husband that my brother had told me about. A new Vaseline for men lotion he had told me was really good and that my husband would like. Since my husband has been having bad dry itchy skin lately, I thought I would swing by Walgreens on my way home from work and see if they had it. And they did! I was happy enough about that. I checked out the limited edition section that they always have up in the front of the store and to my surprise there was a Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud display that was completely untouched! I about fell out in the floor! I'm stoked to have this polish even though is has been 6 months. It was well worth the wait. Sure I coulda ordered it online, but I'm not a big online makeup/cosmetic orderer. I figure if the store doesn't have it then I don't need it anyway. Today has been a great day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...