Monday, August 29, 2011

Suddenly Everywhere - Jumpsuits and Rompers





Talk about a serious fashion flashback! I'm seeing rompers and jumpsuits turning up everywhere from high end to low end stores. Whenever I see these I am reminded of The Girls Next Door show because Bridget used to always wear outfits like these and of course she looks great in them. Certain people can definitely pull them off and well - okay there are a whole lot who definitely can't. I can tell you for a fact that you won't see me sporting the look because I for sure cannot rock this look.

So what are your thoughts on the very 70's style comeback? Do you wanna wear this and do you want to see others wearing it too? Do you hate it or love it? Honestly the whole thing just makes me think of the roller skating rink ♥

Love the looks pictured? Click Black Jumpsuit or /Blue Romper
or Olive Belted Romper to purchase. All from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...