Monday, August 29, 2011

Eyeliners that RULE


Today I want to share some eyeliner must haves. These are some of my tried and true favorites and maybe you will love them too!

1. Urban Decay 24/7 liners - Absolutely some of the best eyeliner out there! They come in a ton of amazing colors too. They blend and smudge how you want them and then set quickly and last all day. Some of my absolute favs are Zero and Bourbon (pictured) and Stash. This is my go to brand for fun bright liner colors. Urban Decay is sold at Ulta and Sephora.

2. Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - If you have been wanting to try out cream eyeliner but don't wanna spend a lot this is what you need! This is hands down the best out of all drugstore brand cream liners. Trust me!

3. MAC Fluidline - my absolute favorite high end cream eyeliner. This stuff does NOT budge! Amazing for doing winged eyeliner and tightlining. I use MAC's 209 eyeliner brush to apply this product. Waveline is the gorgeous navy blue pictured. I also love Blacktrack for the perfect smoky black liner look.

4. MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder - Perfect everyday black liner. Like most MAC liners this stuff does't budge.

5. Using Eyeshadow as liner. Pictured is a Milani eyeshadow single. Their eyeshadows are quite similar to MAC but cost about 75% cheaper. Milani is one of my most favorite drugstore brands of eyeshadow. I love using eyeshadows either wet or dry as a liner. It also looks great to layer eyeshadow over your regular liner. Matte shadows work fantastic for this.

What are some of your most favorite eyeliner brands/products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...