Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can't stop thinking about Flip Flops


So it may be getting close to the first day of winter, but seriously I can't get my mind off flip flops. Remember I mentioned there will be lots of upcoming shoe posts? Yep well here ya go! Anyway, at my families shoe store we carry TONS of flip flops - Yellow Box, Volatile, UGG, Rainbow - to name a few brands. It's pretty much all we carry in the spring and summer so a good portion of the year. I am SO excited about the 2010 lines coming out from these companies. In a short 7 more weeks the collections will begin to arrive. I am also a huge fan of Havaianas (pictured above). We don't carry them at our store, but I usually buy them when my husband and I go to the beach. I have ordered several pairs from www.victoriassecret.com too. If you want to check out Yellow Box or Volatile online, go to www.yellowboxboutique.com and we will be glad to help you! Happy shopping =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...