Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tank Tops in many colors





Pretty much my most favorite article of clothing of all time is the tank top. What's not to love about them? They come in many different forms, patterns and colors and I find that quite exciting. Basic tank tops are essential to any wardrobe as they are the ideal base layer to almost any outfit.

Is your dress too lowcut? Is that new shirt too sheer? Wearing a garment that is racerback and you really don't want to wear a strapless bra? Add a tank top underneath!

So to start things off I have added several photos of tank tops I own and love. Don't worry - I will as always include links for your shopping pleasure!

Not only do I love tank tops, but I also love a good bargain. I purchase the majority of my tank tops off season, on clearance racks and by searching my favorite websites for deals. Some of my most favorite

tank tops stores are American Eagle, Target, Old Navy and Aeropostale. I can always find cute, trendy and affordable, if not downright super inexpensive items here. Also, by shopping at the end of the season you can really stock up and save. For a person such as myself who wears tank tops all year (as a layer underneath my clothing when it is not warm) I am constantly finding deals.

For fun I added the picture of the color coordinating bookshelves. I found the image funny because it is exactly how my closet looks! Yes I am a bit OCD and I love organizing like there is no tomorrow. You guessed it - my tank tops are all by type within color coordinated areas. Feel free to tease me!

Once any of my tank tops have gotten a little on the too worn side I either donate them to my "wear to the gym" drawer of clothing or I donate ones in decent enough shape to my local Goodwill store.

On to the good stuff! Click HERE for the AE Tie-Dye Racerback Tank, HERE for the Old Navy White Layering Tank, and HERE for the Old Navy Layering Cami in black.

As spring and summer are rapidly approaching, I hope that you find some awesome deals on some super cute clothing. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...