Thursday, April 7, 2011

How to - Hammered Pewter Cuff

The other night I was going through my jewelry and ran across an old pewter cuff that I have had for years. I haven't worn it in forever and then you know I got to thinking I could modify it. I'm all about finding things I have and turning them into something new.

I love hammered metal and I thought hey why not try to do some hammering on my pewter cuff? And so I did! It was a lot of fun and all I did was use a standard hammer and then reshape the cuff back to it's original shape.

Some hammered pieces that I am really liking right now and have plans to purchase in the future are these:

David Smallcombe cuffs on thecurrentcustom.com

Ophelia Cuffs by Lotus Stone on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...