Monday, April 11, 2011

Pink and Purple Leopard Nails

Here's my pink and purple leopard nails mani for you =)

Thanks to Nouveau Cheap for posting this video on her blog! Watch the video to learn how to do this mani. I made mine a little more sloppy than the video, but that's the beauty of nail polish. You can do what you want!





And here is what I used:

2 coats OPI Shorts Story
Purple polka dots using L.A. Colors Art Deco Striper polish in Magenta
Black accents using L.A. Colors Art Deco Striper polish in Black
Topped with the usual Seche Vite Top Coat

I purchased the L.A. Colors Art Deco striper polishes at a Dollar General Store down in Florida, but I'm sure you can find at other Dollar General locations or dollar stores.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...