Friday, April 15, 2011

Australian Gold Tan Extender Moisture Lock Lotion

I saw this lotion this past week while watching Celebrity Apprentice. I love Australian Gold products and was really curious when I saw this lotion on the show. I haven't purchased it yet, but thought I would post about it here since it looks promising.

Here's some info from drugstore.com:
#1 Fragrance

Moisturizer

enriched with aloe and vitamin E

This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You'll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock.

Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E
No mineral oil.

For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan!®

Recyclable Packaging

Made in USA

I will let y'all know if I get a bottle and what I think. According to my online findings, it's supposedly available at the Walgreen's down the street from my house. Gonna check it out this weekend!

Have you tried this lotion? I would love to hear what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...