Sunday, April 24, 2011

Plug yourself Sunday and more Sinful Colors Spotted in Canada



a sampling of the stripe polish I bought at The Bargain Shop in Wienerpeg, MB, shown over 2 coats of Sally Hansen XW in Grey Area. !!!! I am happy I stopped in that store !!!! This is one stroke of each colour, the pink and purple are a little sheer, but easily remedied. There were two sets of colours and I picked this one. ( I did not take a photo of the other set - but it was a summery group of colours - wish i had it, too )

Please add your nail blog to my comments if it isn't on my blog roll yet, I will add the link tomorrow in a post of new blogs.

♥ Happy Easter everyone ♥

The display at The Bargain Shop in Winnipeg Mb ( on McPhillips st.)

Above; the Sinful Colors polish's were $2.98 CAD, the stripe polish's were also $2.98 CAD. The 5 sets were $6.29, many of them were dried out, no problem - they need a little polish thinner. The stripe polish set I bought made me very happy.  ♥


For $4.98 CAD I thought that if the colours were thin and sheer, I could franken them to the colour and consistency I wanted. Very happy & wish I bought the other set which had a pretty orange and green (?, I cant remember what was in the other set... summery fun colours).

the back...


The brush is  actually thinner then the L.A. Colors Art Deco Stripe polish, which was a surprise


and I grabbed Sinful Colors Aruba Rhythm.... looked like a sheer lilac with some flash - we'll see.
- NOT ON MY NAILS  - SORRY - I am wearing Sally Hansen X-treme wear in Grey Area

I haven't tried this yet, but I am happy that these are available at some stores in Canada, not the whole collection, but they did ave some very nice new colours in the display at The Bargain Shop.

♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...