Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dove Visible Care Renewing Creme Body Wash

I had a $1 off coupon from Target to use on the new Dove Visible Care Body Wash and so I picked up a bottle this week. It comes in 3 varieties - renewing, softening and brightening. I chose renewing and it's the one in the blue bottle.
Here's what dove.com says:
More beautiful skin from a body wash? Absolutely. Designed to nourish and replenish, this unique formula-with our highest concentration of NutriumMoisture(tm)-contains skin-natural building blocks to help improve skin's look over time. Daily use for visibly more beautiful skin in just one week.

Here's why I'm loving it:
1. It smells really fresh and clean
2. It's so thick, rich and creamy
3. A small amount is all you need so the bottle will last a long time
4. It's ridiculously moisturizing
5. It does what it says - makes skin look more beautiful over time

I can't comment on the other two varieties which are softening and brightening, but I'm sure they are equally as nice as the renewing version. I have been using this body wash about a week and it really has made a difference. I could tell a big difference after just one use. It's probably the most moisturizing body wash I've ever used.

For those of you who like to shave with body wash I think this would work well. It's nice and thick and moisturizing so it should be perfect. I haven't tried it, but wanted to comment about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...