Friday, April 22, 2011

Dove Deodorant

So I've actually never reviewed or discussed deodorant here on Tropical Mind, but there's a first time for everything! I've been a long time loyal user of Dove deodorant. I love everything about it! I had been a long time user of Secret deodorant for years until they discontinued my favorite kind. I had tried several others and they just didn't compare. A few years ago my best friend told me about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Burst. I have used it ever since! I have recently started to use the Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid in Original Clean. It smells exactly like the classic Dove Beauty Bar Soap which y'all know that I love.

Here's what
CVS.com says:
Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Burst -
Nectarine & white ginger scent. The crisp nature-inspired scent of nectarine and white ginger draws you in and exhilarates your senses, leaving you with a clean, fresh feeling that lasts all day. Stay dry, go fresh! 24 hour protection. Stays on skin, not on clothes. Cares for skin. Dove Ultimate Go Fresh offers all of these benefits and more!
Reduces underarm wetness. 24 hour protection.

Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Original Clean -
Made in USA.
Reduces underarm wetness. 24 Hour protection.


Here's why I love it:
1. It keeps me dry for a long time - from shower to shower
2. It makes my underarms soft
3. Both types smell great
4. Inexpensive and a stick lasts a long time
5. It never gets on my clothing
6. It dries quickly
7. Neither are overly strong scent wise and won't clash with perfume

I understand that what works for me may not work for you. Everyone's body chemistry is different. But I'm a firm believer in Dove deodorant. It's on my list of things that I will always buy as long as it's being made. If you have been looking for a fantastic new deodorant then check out Dove. I think you will be very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...