Monday, April 18, 2011

Wet n Wild - Sparkled

All I can say for this one is...GLITTER BOMB! I just had to get that one out. I really like Sparkled, it is really pretty, so therefore I just HAD to take pictures of it outside in the sunlight. The only thing I am really dreading about this one is the removal stage. Glitter polishes tend be real finicky with it comes to removal. The glitter pieces tend to break down and go all over the place. And once the glitter gets on your skin, it is real hard to get it off. Then it becomes a glitter bomb. Glitter gets onto your clothes, onto your pets, furniture, your mates, anything it comes in contact with! Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to diss this polish in any way. In fact, I really like this polish, it is the removal stage I am dissing. I just wish someone would make a glitter polish that would come off easy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...