Tuesday, April 12, 2011

John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo

This week I had a Target coupon for $3 off if you buy any 2 John Frieda Full Repair products. I decided I really wanted to try the shampoo so I got 2 bottles. Most of you know I've been on a John Frieda kick lately. Last fall I was all over the Brilliant Brunette line and now that I have my blonde highlights I have been using the Sheer Blonde line. I've been curious about the Full Repair shampoo and am happy to tell you that it's a really nice product.

Here's what
JohnFrieda.com says:
With Inca Inchi, a lightweight micro-oil rich in omega-3, this formula repairs the look and feel of overworked hair and adds body for full, flowing styles. Detangles strands, reducing the risk of breaking and snagging while combing or brushing.

Available in:
8.45 fl. oz. and 11 fl. oz. (BONUS) sizes


And here's why I'm loving it:

1. It smells amazing like all John Frieda products I've used
2. I have oily roots and dry ends and this shampoo responds well to both issues
3. It does not weigh down my hair
4. It doesn't make my hair greasy
5. It doesn't coat my hair or leave buildup
6. It actually does give my hair volume and it lasts all day
7. Leaves my hair feeling clean but not striped
8. Is a great daily shampoo
9. It's perfect if you do lots of heat styling/coloring

I can't comment on the matching conditioner at the moment since I have not tried it. I've been using Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shine Enhance Conditioner which I also need to review soon. It's amazing and I normally and not a fan of any Pantene items.

I've been so very happy with John Frieda shampoos and as long as the Full Repair line is being made I will gladly purchase it. If you have been looking for the perfect daily shampoo that will take care of all your needs then check out the John Frieda Full Repair line. I love it and I think you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...