Friday, April 1, 2011

Rihanna in Rolling Stone Magazine

Rihanna has a heart-to-heart with the folks at Rolling Stone and gets her booty out in the process. Check out that derriere on the cover!








































She says of her relationship with Chris Brown:  “I put my guard up so hard. I didn't want people to see me cry. I didn't want people to feel bad for me. It was a very vulnerable time in my life and I refused to let that be the image. I wanted them to see me as, 'I'm fine, I'm tough.' I put that up until it felt real.”





























She also discusses her difficult childhood, how she feels about the endless rumours on her love life and what the infamous single S&M means to her.

Watch her behind the scenes at the Rolling Stones shoot.




The full interview is in Rolling Stone magazine, out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...