Monday, April 4, 2011

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

I love face masks and pretty much anything involving skincare. I have used face masks since I was in high school and yeah that has been a long time. I've tried lots of brands over the years and I really love Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque. It smells really good and it does the job. It's available at most drugstores and mass retailers. I get mine at Ulta and it's $3.99 for a really big tube that lasts forever.

Here's what
queenhelene.com says:
Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck.

Helps Dry Up Pimples, Rinse Away Blackheads and Shrink Enlarged Pores


This masque does everything it promises. My skin feels so soft and firm after using it. I have really oily skin and I always have. Even though I'm in my 30's it's still oily. It's a blessing and a curse all at the same time. With weekly use of this masque, my face feels better and it realy helps to keep my pores in check and oil at bay.

If you have never tried the famous drugstore wonder that is Queen Helene, then definitely check it out. It will be the best $4 you ever spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...