Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I'm Loving - LPLP Linea Pelle for Target Leather Bracelets

I recently purchased a set of the LPLP Linea Pelle for Target Tumbled Leather Studded Bracelets. They are really nice and go quite well with all the other bracelets I wear. These bracelets are nice and soft and have 3 different adjustments so they will fit a variety of wrist sizes and it also allows you to wear them loose or tight.

For $9.99 you get a set of two bracelets. I have the blue and white (pictured above). It was obvious at my Target that people had messed with the sets to mix and match the colors they wanted. And some of the bracelets were missing (I'm sure shoplifted) because several sets wear missing a bracelet.

I like that these are tumbled leather too since it makes them softer and I like the texture. Most of the bracelets in the actual Linea Pelle line retail for $50-$80 so this was a steal to get these from the Target collection.

Unfortunately these are not on Target.com, but you can see the LPLP Linea Pelle for Target Purse Collection by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...