Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - Super Bargain!

I recently purchased a pair of sterling silver stud earrings from blingforyourbuck on Ebay. I got them this week and couldn't be more happy. I wanted to share this deal with y'all because not only are these earrings really nice, but I got them super fast in the mail. The prices are perfect and they have lots of sizes available.

My earrings arrived in just a couple of days in a soft red velvety pouch and shipping is free.

Check out the prices and sizes below:

2mm - $2.99
3mm - $2.99
4mm - $3.50
5mm - $4.50
6mm - $5.50
7mm - $6.75
8mm - $7.50
9mm - $8.50
10mm - $10.99

I purchased the 5mm and they are the perfect size. Not too tiny and not too big. I am really thinking I may also get an 8mm pair soon.

This ebay seller is excellent! I got my earrings so fast (3 days) and I really love them. They are so shiny and nice!

Click here to check out blingforyourbuck on Ebay now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...