Monday, July 25, 2011

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One - Step Facial Cleanser

After receiving a nice mini travel size sample bottle of Philosophy's Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser in my July Birchbox, I had to get a full size bottle. My face hasn't looked or felt this good after cleansing ever! It gets all my makeup off with no problems and never makes my skin feel tight or dry. I have oily, sensitive skin and this cleanser has helped my skin to not be as oily and it's so mild that it just does it's job. I've been using it just over 2 weeks and no breakouts - just clear nice looking skin. That's all I can ask for!

Here's what Birchbox.com says:

Birchbox Breakdown

We love anything that makes our lives easier, which is why we bow down to philosophy®purity made simple™. The award-winning, one-step daily facial cleanser removes makeup, cleanses, tones and lightly hydrates the skin. Really, what more could you ask for?

Expert Take

It’s not enough to just clean your skin, you also have to hydrate and protect it. After cleansing, apply a moisturizer like philosophy®antioxidant-packed hope in a jar™ all over your face.

How it Works

This facial cleanser quickly dissolves dirt, oil and makeup to deep clean pores while maintaining the skin's proper moisture levels. purity made simple™ is gentle enough for the eye area and even for the most sensitive skin. As a final step, the toner balances out skin’s pH levels.


I absolutely adore this cleanser. I have oily, sensitive skin and it just works wonders for me. I purchased the 8oz bottle, but it's also available in a 3oz travel size and a 32oz size.

If you have been searching for the perfect facial cleanser that does it all, definitely check out Philosophy Purity Made Simple! I think you will love it ever bit as much as I do.

Available anywhere Philosophy products are sold - Ulta, Sephora and online etailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...