Friday, July 29, 2011

Barielle Fortifying Nail Builder

For some reason, my nails have been really not happy with the different base coats that I own. It's like a war between my polishes and base coats. Between polishes not lasting long and chipping, to my own nails peeling, things have just not been great lately. I haven't really changed anything either or introduced new products. It's just been really frustrating and I'm sure many of you have been in the same situation.

I was looking through my nail products the other day when I ran across a neglected bottle of Barielle Fortifying Nail Builder. I had purchased it at TJMaxx a few years ago and it just hasn't gotten much love. I decided to give it a try this past weekend when I was doing my nails and it's been the best choice I've made for my nails. My manicure is still going strong with no chips and I hardly have tipwear either. I am beyond happy that I rediscovered this product in my nail stash.

It's kind of a pricely treatment/base coat, but I would SO buy another bottle of this stuff. It's $16 and you can get it at Barielle.com and I think Ulta may have it as well since they carry Barielle polishes, but I'm not 100% sure about it.

Here's what Barielle.com says:

Fortifying Nail Builder (1028)

Base Coat
For Overworked, Stressed Nails

* Contains Calcium Fluoride which helps bond weak nail layers and free edges
* Apply every other day
* Remove at the end of the week with acetone-free nail polish remover
* Use with desired top coat

Fortifies the nails with Calcium Fluoride to bond weak layers and seal free edges. This vitamin enriched formula absorbs quickly into nails to maintain durability and help protect against splitting, peeling and cracking.

Size: .50 fl. oz / 14.8 ml.

Use: Use as a base coat and allow to dry before applying additional color lacquer and/or top coat.

Key Ingredients: Calcium Fluoride, Vitamin A & Vitamin E

Dibutyl-Phthalate Free, TolueneFree and Formaldehyde Free


If you are having any of the same problems I have you should definitely try this base coat. It's seriously my new hero product! I'm beyond happy and my nail problems are solved! At least for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...