Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Essie Jamaica Me Crazy

I've been wanting to pick up a bottle of Essie Super Bossa Nova, but I've waited too long and it's sold out everywhere where I live (Ulta, Target, CVS, etc). I know I can get it online, but I didn't want to do that. I saw Essie Jamaica Me Crazy and it is similar enough for me. So similar that I believe JMC is just a touch darker and more on the magenta purple side and SBN is more of a bright fuchsia. But their finishes seem very similar at least to me anyway.

I picked up Essie Jamaica Me Crazy at CVS this past weekend. I had a couple and ExtraBucks so I put them to work!

I don't have a manicure pic for you just yet, because I have only used it as a pedicure so far. And I don't like posting feet pics LOL!

Anyway, here are some swatch and bottle pics for you:


The shimmer in this polish is truly gorgeous and gives a lot of dimension. This is a must have for purple and fuchsia lovers in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...