Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Savour by Paris Body Wash - Buttercream Cupcake

On a recent trip to Target I ran across these "Philosophy like" body washes and was immediately intrigued. For only $5.99 you get a big 13 oz. bottle. They also had matching body lotions, body butters, body scrubs and body mists.

These are the scents pictured above:

Buttercream Cupcake
Mint Mojito
Sunset Margarita
Choco Latte
Spiced Cider
Pumpkin Brulee
Raspberry Gelato
Romance In Bloom

I ended up buying the Buttercream Cupcake shower gel. It smells so good and exactly like how you would imagine. I took a bath using it right when I got home and it made my bathroom and myself smell so nice and my skin was very soft. It's definitely a nice treat for sure!

Be sure to check this line out next time you are at Target. It's over in the cosmetics section, not the bodywash aisle.

CLICK HERE to shop at Target.com for more Savour products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...