Friday, May 27, 2011

Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer

I've been wanting to check out this bronzer for sometime, but never got around to buying it because I've currently been using the Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Bronze Pearl. I absolutely love this product, but as y'all know I love trying new things and my Mineral Glow Pearls were just about gone. Well CVS had a deal going a few weeks ago for $6 off Physicians Formula products and I decided to pick up the Cashmere Wear bronzer. They also make one called light bronzer just to clarify.

I love Physicians Formula products. I have oily, sensitive skin and their products don't ever bother me or break me out. I purchased the Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer in the shade Bronzer. It gives your skin the most gorgeous warm tan glow without the whole glittery disco ball fakeness. I think the packaging is really cute. It's a tad on the bulky side, but I don't really travel all that often and bronzer is not an item I carry in my purse so it's not an issue for me.

Here's what Physiciansformula.com says:

escription

* Ultra-luxurious powder with the classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished.
* Pearlescent bronze and gold are delicately woven together to deliver a rich, warm glow.
* Skin radiates with a youthful bronze glow that lasts all day.


Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.

This bronzer retails for $13.95 and I bought mine at CVS during the $6 off PF sale.

This bronzer blends so well and just makes your skin look gorgeous. You get a lot of product for your money and it will definitely last a long time even with daily use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...