Thursday, May 26, 2011

♥ Happy Anniversary!!! ♥

Today is my husband and I's 10 year anniversary! It's so crazy to think that we have been married for 10 years. We've known each other for a little over 12.5 years.

We have done so much in that amount of time. We have owned 2 brand new homes, packed up and moved half way across our state to start new jobs and be closer to family, got our very first precious puppy dog Axl, and more importantly than ever - grown so much more in love and closer to each other. We've been there for each other in good times and bad and there is no one else on this planet that I could be more privileged to call my best friend =)

Thank you for always loving me, being there for me, and treating me so much better than I will ever deserve.

I love you SO much Chris!

Happy 10th Anniversary baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...